Welcome to Real Yoga.Yoga Teaching and Yoga Therapy
- Professional training in Yoga Teaching
- Postgraduate training in Yoga Therapy
- Continuing Professional Development for yoga teachers and therapists
- Reflective practice groups and mentoring, real time and on line.
We have team of skilled and experienced tutors who are dedicated both to yoga and sharing their knowledge.
At the heart of our training is care and support for the students
Real Yoga offers:
- small groups
- in depth training
- holistic, healing and therapeutic focus
- Accredited qualifications
Complete Yoga Teacher Training
The Real Yoga Teacher Training covers teaching skills for all yoga disciplines :
- Relaxation and the stress response
- Study of subtle anatomy, Chakras and Pancha Kosha
- Anatomy and physiology as applied to Yoga practices
- Study of Yoga Texts and their value in a modern world
- Class planning and legal requirements
Yoga Therapy Diploma
- Smaller groups for enhanced learning
- Individually tailored tutoring for personal growth.
- Comprehensive training covering all aspects of therapeutic yoga, backed by research.
- In depth study of yoga diagnostics
Real Yoga. Yoga Teacher Training.
Real Yoga Students Benefit From...
Upcoming training events from Real Yoga
Exploring the common history that links these two modalities and how one supports the other in our understanding of the human state. We will practice some of the pranic healing techniques and learn to 'sense' subtle energy. Useful in self care and with clients.
CPD Event: To Be Arranged
There are always times when we feel stuck, or need help to process personal issues arising from our client work, as well as gaining input and insight for our cases.
One to one mentoring: we offer one to one supervision/mentoring sessions by phone or skype.
Yoga Therapy is the adaptation of yoga teaching for people with specific health needs. It is taught by yoga teachers with additional training and experience in the therapeutic application of yoga.
We are now inviting applicants for our next yoga Therapy training 18th April 2021